This 32 m2 living area with Moroccan tones and taupe coated sand walls will welcome you with its wraparound atmosphere…
like a “nest”.
An Asian style which invites you to travel.
It would be great to know the time of your intended arrival, if possible, so that we can prepare the best welcome for you.
Advice and information will be given upon arrival.
A map will be handed to you so you can find your way around with total peace of mind.
95 euros per pers/per night
98 euros for 2 pers/per night
Those prices include breakfast.
The tourist tax is 1 per person and per day.
If you wish to rent without breakfast, please consult us.
Those prices are available outside the Vinexpo period (please consult us)
We also suggest...
To live a unique experience with our Bordeaux chateaux :
- To visit the best vineyards from the Medoc and the St Emilion regions.
- To discover our lands and wine universe with a unique tasting experience.
- To explore the village of St Emilion, a UNESCO heritage site.
We can organise for you an unforgettable moment in the heart of our exceptional vineyards with our Wine Tours expert partner.
The departure can be either from your accommodation or from Place des Quinconces (allee d’Orleans), next to the tourist information office in Bordeaux.
The Villa Chaleemar is ideally situated. It is right next to the city centre of Bordeaux (3km) and close to both bypass exits, 6 and 7 (2km).
- There is a bus stop, 40m away from the villa, and the line 6 will take you in about 15 minutes to Place des Quinconces, in the heart of Bordeaux and next to the tourist information office.
- You are only 10 minutes away by car from le Parc des Expositions, le Palais des Congres, Bordeaux casino and the Matmut-Atlantic football stadium
- You are 20 minutes away from the Merignac airport.
- You are only 5 minutes away from the horse racing track of Bouscat.
- You are 75 km away from Arcachon and Le Cap Ferret.
- 42 km away from St Emilion.
- The parking is free and simple.