The reception :
It would be great to know the time of your intended arrival, if possible, so that we can prepare the best welcome for you. Advice and information will be given upon arrival.
A map will be handed to you so you can find your way around with total peace of mind.
This 45 m2 living area with natural colours and moulding ceilings will welcome you with its gentle and southing atmosphere.
This includes a 20m2 bedroom, a living room and an equipped kitchen. And a private wood terrasse in Bassin d’Arcachon’s style.
Capacity: 3 people/guests.
From October to Mars
110 euros per pers/per night
116 euros for 2 pers/per night
From April to September
111 euros 1 pers/per night
126 euros for 2 pers/per night
A supplement of 38 euros per night if needed for the second bed.
Those prices include breakfast.
The tourist city tax is 2 euros per person and per day.
Those prices are available outside exceptionnal events (please consult us).
CLOSE TO THE HEART OF BORDEAUX (3 km), VILLA CHALEEMAR IS IDEALLY SITUATED.
- TRAMWAY line D at 300 m (SAINTE-GERMAINE station) direct to Place des Quinconces next to Tourism information office, heart of Bordeaux (you don’t need car)
- SAINT-JEAN RAILWAY STATION Tramway line D, direct in 20 minutes
- MERIGNAC AIRPORT at 15 minutes
- FREE PARKING
- Rocade exit 6 and 7 at 5 minutes
- Parc des Expositions, Palais des Congrès, Casino de Bordeaux and Stade Matmut-Atlantique at 10 minutes
- SPA Center CALICEO, spa, hammam, jacuzzi at 10 min
- Villa Primerose at 10 minutes
- Stade Bordelais, tennis at 400 m
- Hippodrome du Bouscat at 5 minutes
- GOLF BORDELAIS at 10 min (2,5 km)
- GOLF Bordeaux-Lac at 10 min (3,2 km)
- Arcachon and Cap Ferret at 75 km
- Saint-Émilion at 40 km
CLOSE TO VILLA CHALEEMAR,
- Restaurant GUSTO
- Restaurant du Stade Bordelais
- Restaurant Le Bistrot d’Antan
- Restaurant La Table de l’Hippodrome
- Restaurant Riad Marrakech
- Restaurant L’Avenue Carnot
- Restaurant vietnamien Ben Thanh
- Commercial Center LECLERC at 700 m
- Post Office, Banks, Pharmacy at 500 m
We also suggest...
To live a unique experience with our Bordeaux chateaux :
- To visit the best vineyards from the Medoc and the St Emilion regions.
- To discover our lands and wine universe with a unique tasting experience.
- To explore the village of St Emilion, a UNESCO heritage site.
We can organise for you an unforgettable moment in the heart of our exceptional vineyards with our Wine Tours expert partner.
The departure can be either from your accommodation or from Place des Quinconces (allee d’Orleans), next to the tourist information office in Bordeaux.